“Growth in renewable chemicals has been driven by the volatile price of oil and consumer demand for more environmentally healthy products,”
With a complete track of breakout sessions on Renewable Chemicals Platforms, the Pacific Rim Summit will showcase a diverse set of industry panelists highlighting comparisons between the uses of conventional versus modern platforms for the production of renewable chemicals. Attendees will also have access to presentations deliberating on novel renewable chemicals and consumer products while becoming familiar with innovative processes to bring these products to commercialization. Lastly, registrants will have access to high level discussions arguing for the inclusion of biobased consumer products in the oleochemical value chain.
Featured Breakout Sessions Include:
Track 3: Renewable Chemicals Platforms
Differentiation for Biobased Chemicals
Most Popular Stories
- Slow Week Ahead of December FOMC Meeting
- Hispanics Seek to Grow School Board Members
- GM Bailout Saved 1.2 Million U.S. Jobs, Report Says
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- 'Knockout Game': Myth or Menace?
- Bitcoin Used to Buy Tesla Car
- Banks Fret as Volcker Vote Approaches
- Paul Walker Fans Pay Respects
- U.S. Companies Eager for Iranian Business
- Yellen Set to Become One of World's Most Powerful Women