Exciting new relationship combines high performance tablet device, software, and security into one education-focused tablet learning system.
The Promethean KUNO 9.7” tablet system is compatible with most district curriculum, software, and applications; its cloud-based platform makes it easy to configure and manage. Additionally, the tablet comes preloaded with Promethean’s ActivEngage2 software. This student response and collaboration software provides teachers with real-time feedback about their students’ levels of understanding at any given moment. Having that real-time access to this valuable information allows teachers to support and accommodate individual students and makes Promethean KUNO a powerful 1-to-1 educational tool that educators can use to empower students to meet their learning goals.
Understanding the unique needs of schools, factors such as student safety, budgetary constraints and durability, have been addressed with the KUNO™ tablet, which uses a Google® certified Android™ Jellybean™ operating system and communicates with a robust device-management platform. Each KUNO™ tablet has a 14 hour battery life and also comes with a ruggedized KUNO™ case that has significantly out-performed other market leading brands in drop and durability tests.
“The Promethean KUNO is designed to support the way today’s students learn,” said
Additional features of Promethean KUNO include:
· Promethean Manage web-based portal enables administrators, IT personnel, and teachers to remotely configure and manage devices and applications in a district, school, or group all at once, for mass customization, eliminating the need to manually set up each device or create app store accounts for each student. · Custom mobile operating interface and individualized user profiles enable students to quickly access their files and only the applications and content they need based on their unique schedule. · Cloud-based platform stores district configurations and course schedules so student devices can be easily customized with the resources they need for their specific grade level, course subjects, and instructors. · System integration enables LDAP and Active Directory configuration and mass customization with student data imported from Student Information Systems for streamlined setup. · Secure web filter embedded at the root level aids in ensuring safe Internet use and supports school and library authorities in meeting the requirements of CIPA (Children’s Internet Protection Act), to enable students to safely access the educational materials they need, whether on or off the school network.
With this relationship between Promethean and KUNO™ in place, U.S. school districts now have an opportunity to invest in an affordable, managed device that promotes feedback-driven learning. For more information about the Promethean KUNO visit www.prometheanworld.com/Promethean-KUNO.
Promethean is a global education company that improves learning productivity by developing, integrating and implementing innovative 21st century learning environments that make everyone more engaged, empowered, and successful. The company is headquartered in
Susan Hanson PR with Panache! Phone: 763-657-0987 Sue@PRwithPanache.com About Promethean
Promethean. Spark Inspiration.
This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com
The following files are available for download:
Most Popular Stories
- Slow Week Ahead of December FOMC Meeting
- Hispanics Seek to Grow School Board Members
- GM Bailout Saved 1.2 Million U.S. Jobs, Report Says
- Bitcoin Used to Buy Tesla Car
- U.S. Companies Eager for Iranian Business
- 'Knockout Game': Myth or Menace?
- Banks Fret as Volcker Vote Approaches
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- Yellen Set to Become One of World's Most Powerful Women
- Paul Walker Fans Pay Respects