"We're excited to team with
"By partnering with Dust Networks, we're making it easy for connected devices to be deployed anywhere data can be gleaned. Now, product builders and OEMs can leverage the Internet of Things for everything from smart parking and commercial building energy management to utility-scale solar plants and structural monitoring of bridges, tunnels and mines—and focus their time on their innovation instead of infrastructure," said
The SmartMesh IP wireless sensor network is built for Internet Protocol (IP) compatibility, and is based on the 6LoWPAN and 802.15.4e standards. SmartMesh IP networks deliver > 99.999% data reliability and > 10 year battery life, making it practical to deploy wireless sensor networks in the most challenging environments. The DC9000 Starter Kit now includes sample application code that allows a registered Xively user to simply connect the DC9000 kit to a web-connected computer, enabling the SmartMesh IP network to automatically be registered as a Xively "product," and the nodes and sensors to securely send data to the user's Xively cloud as "devices."
The DC9000 SmartMesh IP Starter Kit provides all the tools necessary for evaluating the network performance of SmartMesh IP against the needs of an application, such as high reliability, bandwidth flexibility and ease of installation, and provides the components needed for device integration and application development. For more information on SmartMesh IP kits, visit www.linear.com/DC9000.
Most Popular Stories
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- AIG to Create 230 Jobs in Charlotte
- General Motors Names Mary Barra as First Female CEO
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- Russia Says Nyet to Canada North Pole Claim
- Bipartisan Negotiators Reach Modest Budget Agreement
- Scripps Shares Rise on Reported Bid Talks
- Justin Bieber Visits Typhoon Victims, Plays Concert
- Senate Dems Move Forward With Obama Nominees
- New Obama Aide to Focus on Climate Change