The G Flex handset is said to feature a display with a vertical arc and run on a 2.26GHz quad-core Snapdragon 800 processor.
The phone will include 2GB of RAM, a 13-megapixel camera, and a 3,500 mAh battery, while its 'dual window' would allow the screen to be divided to accommodate multitasking.
The curved phone's 'swing lock screen' changes the appearance of the handset's wallpaper in relation to how the device is being held and presents different unlock touch effects based on the position of the user's finger.
LG said that G Flex will also have a 'self-healing' scratch-resistant film applied to its back cover that the company promises will remove light scratches within minutes.
The report said that a flexible display doesn't allow the phone to be bendable or flexible in real but refers to the display that will be set at a curved, but stationary, position.
The company is to introduce the phone in November, however, there has not been any official announcement for the same. (ANI)
Most Popular Stories
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Gets Key Support in House
- GM to Stop Making Autos in Australia
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- Selena Gomez, Shakira Among Top Hispanic Searches
- How to Survive a Subzero Stranding
- Budget Deal Sets Off Grumbles in Both Houses
- It's Primary Time in Texas
- N.M. Dems Say Nonprofit Helping Martinez Campaign
- How Bitcoin and Other Cryptocurrencies Work
- Deficit Shrinks, Hiring Grows as Economy Improves