In a series of eight research reports on the 2013 State of the Revenue Cycle Management industry, Black Book™ releases comprehensive findings of IT and services users on the trends and directions of hospitals and physician practices. The top ranked vendors in customer satisfaction and client experience among outsourced RCM are announced after a sweeping six month poll.
The "Top Revenue Cycle Management Outsourcing Vendors" a four part report set provides analysis on the rapidly evolving RCM outsourcing environment as organizations upgrade patient billing and collection processes through the help of top performing service vendors.
According to Black Book Rankings, the hospital RCM outsourcing industry could reach at
The top outsourcing vendor performances were polled of 3,094 facility RCM leaders and management users, patient accounting and IT support management from 406 hospitals, as well as 587 Business Office Managers from physician groups, clinics and IPAs. 141 RCM outsourcing solution suppliers specializing in end-to-end RCM, as well as boutique or niche RCM services were identified by clients on 18 key performance indicators across four grouped areas of RCM functionality: Coding, Billing and
McKesson RelayHealth topped the outsourced RCM rankings in US Hospitals under 150 Beds.
Other outsourcing vendors with next best performance scores in the individual inpatient facilities include alphabetically:
Parallon and recently acquired
Most Popular Stories
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Gets Key Support in House
- TFA Recruiting DACA Recipients
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- Scotch Whisky Sales Raise Distillers' Spirits
- Holiday Shopping Off to a Slow Start This Season
- Health Coverage Disparities Emerge Among States
- Podesta Likely to Reject Keystone XL
- Fake Deaf Interpreter Was Hallucinating, Has Schizophrenia
- Tea Party Glum in Face of Bipartisan Budget Deal