Freudenberg-NOK Sealing Technologies Simrit (
From the airframe to the engine propulsion systems, Bombardier s CSeries aircraft represents some of the most advanced technology and we re honored to have contributed to the aircraft s successful first flight, said Vinay Nilkanth, vice president of global sales, aerospace,
The successful first flight of Bombardier s CSeries aircraft marks a major milestone towards its entry-into-service.
The CSeries aircraft is the only all-new aircraft designed to meet today s operational realities. Optimized for the single-aisle, 100- to 149-seat market, the CSeries family of aircraft delivers the lowest operating costs in its class, a significant fuel burn advantage, exceptional operational flexibility, widebody comfort and an unmatched environmental scorecard. (www.bombardier.com/en/media-centre/newsList/details.bombardier-aerospace20130916cseriesfirstflight.html)
Demand for single-aisle aircraft is forecasted to grow over the next 20 years within the emerging regions of
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Names Woman to Board
- Aspen Contracting Adding 300 Jobs
- U.S. Chamber to Run Ads in Idaho, W.Va.
- U.S. Unemployment Rate Dips to 7 Percent
- Consumer Spending Rises, Incomes Fall
- Hispanic Employment Improves in November
- NSA Tracks 5 Billion Cellphone Records a Day
- Nelson Mandela Dies After Momentous Life
- American Eagle Issues Weak Q4 Outlook
- Budget Bargain Elusive as Time Runs Out