BLUEKEY Software Solutions, a business management solutions firm, has launched a new product targeting major businesses across
Speaking during an executive briefing in Dar es Salaam over the weekend, Bluekey Managing Director, Ms
The solution is configured to improve business management processes by combining the cutting-edge in-memory computing technology of SAP HANA with the comprehensive Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solution for smaller businesses, SAP Business One.
Cloud technology enables companies to work effectively with software and hardware provided as services designed to transform and streamline a company's work procedures.
Hosting software solutions in the cloud eliminates the need for upfront investments as the organisation only needs to pay a monthly fee for the services actually used.
"Technology will help businesses create a better competitive advantage over other competitors. The fact that you are able to have real time information on your markets which allows the ability to make faster better informed decisions," she expounded.
For instance if we are talking about a distribution company, you could get 20 per cent or more of our operational costs...which at the end of the day gives any company a better competitive advantage over others," said
"Currently, businesses face challenges like growing their revenue streams, maximising return on investment while at the same time improving efficiencies and leaving room for diversification," Bluekey Technical Director Mr
"This is exactly what a SAP Business One cloud solution offer... that is businesses get to understand their market through real time on demand analysis.
It lets businesses focus on gross profit per customer and helps to introduce new products," expounded Francis.
Our targets are usually companies with a turnover of
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response