The production start date of the film adaptation of "Fifty Shades of Grey" has been pushed back a month to Dec. 2, The Hollywood Reporter said.
Jamie Dornan was cast last week in the lead role of Christian Grey after Charlie Hunnam left the project to focus on his TV show "Sons of Anarchy."
The entertainment industry trade newspaper said it was unclear if the film, co-starring Dakota Johnson, would still be released Aug. 1, as scheduled, now that the start of production has been postponed by a few weeks.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response