“All experts point to image analysis as one of the key drivers for adoption of digital pathology in the clinical lab. With the addition of our clinical business team leaders, we are well positioned to catalyze and shape digital pathology,” commented Definiens CEO,
"I am passionate about the potential impact of Definiens' technology for tissue datafication in the discovery and development of diagnostics tests," says Jordan. "I believe we will play a major role in unlocking the tissue side of personalized medicine."
In addition, Definiens announced the appointment of
Jordan and Berghorn will both be located in Definiens'
Definiens is the leading provider of image analysis and data mining solutions for life science, tissue diagnostics, and clinical digital pathology. Definiens' technology provides detailed biomarker readouts from whole slide images and enables the correlation of this information with other key clinical or genomic data. Definiens helps pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, research institutions, clinical service organizations and pathologists to generate new knowledge and support better decisions in research, diagnostics and therapy.
Definiens’ vision is to open new fields of research, to contribute to development of personalized medicine, and to significantly improve the quality of patients' lives. Definiens is headquartered in
Most Popular Stories
- Slow Week Ahead of December FOMC Meeting
- Hispanics Seek to Grow School Board Members
- GM Bailout Saved 1.2 Million U.S. Jobs, Report Says
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- 'Knockout Game': Myth or Menace?
- Bitcoin Used to Buy Tesla Car
- Banks Fret as Volcker Vote Approaches
- Paul Walker Fans Pay Respects
- U.S. Companies Eager for Iranian Business
- Yellen Set to Become One of World's Most Powerful Women