Today Curve Dental, developers of web-based dental software, introduced a new package of patient communication features called Curve Connex, which includes a patient portal for online payments and an automated appointment reminder system that can help the practice reduce missed appointments.
The patient portal is an online extension of the practice wherein patients can make a payment, review current and past statements, view past payments, and see when the next appointment is scheduled for the family or individual. In addition, the portal provides the visiting patient with a library of more than 60 fully automated and professionally narrated patient education videos. Whenever a visiting patient watches a video the date, time, and video title is noted in the patient’s record. As a web-based application, Curve Dental is able to securely pass data to the patient portal in real time; synching with a local server is not required.
Curve Connex also includes a fully automated appointment reminder system. Patients can be reminded of upcoming appointments by e-mail or text message. With few limitations, Curve Dental customers determine how often they wish a customer to be reminded, when they are to be reminded, and how they are to be reminded.
“Curve Connex allows our customers to practice outside the walls of their office,” said
As an accessory to Curve Dental’s practice management system, Curve Dental customers have the option to add Curve Connex to their monthly subscription at an additional charge. Curve Dental customers only need to call and ask to add the service to their current subscription.
Founded in 2004, Curve Dental provides web-based dental software and related services to dental practices within
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/CurveConnex/10/prweb11268546.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Boehner Lashes Out Against Ted Cruz, Far Right
- TFA Recruiting DACA Recipients
- Cheap Gas Drives Down U.S. Wholesale Prices Again
- Producer Price Index Dropped in November
- Expanding Medicaid Creates Jobs: Study
- Robert Levinson Was on CIA Mission
- Hawaii Official Who Release Obama Certificate Only Victim of Plane Crash
- Beyonce Releases New Album With No Marketing
- 'Dreamers' Hope for Permanent Immigration Status
- New Iran Sanctions Should Be Put Off for Now, Banking Chief Urges