CMSWire.com, a web magazine focused on customer experience management, social business and document management, is holding a Tweet Jam to discuss the current and future state of the digital asset management market.
As the use of rich media files explodes, more companies are looking for solutions to help manage their digital assets. Some vendors now build DAM functionality into file sharing solutions and Web CMSs to meet this demand. Where does this leave standalone DAM solutions, and how do they compete?
These questions will shape the discussion:
1. Name three functions or tools that differentiate DAM from other file sharing services.
2. Under what circumstances would a company not require a pure play DAM system?
3. Do you think the specialization of DAM solutions benefits or threatens the industry?
4. What’s the biggest challenge facing DAM today?
5. Best of breed vs. platform approach - what factors drive this choice?
6. What direction do you see the DAM industry going in the next five years?
To help answer these questions, CMSWire has assembled a great group of industry experts to share sights and field experiences. Panelists include:
All experience levels are welcome to join in, just tweet all questions and/or responses throughout the Tweet Jam. By using the #CXMChat hashtag, messages will automatically become part of the discussion.
Tweet Jam Participation Guidance
Twitter is a highly flexible medium. In order to keep the discussion useful to all, participants should follow the following guidelines:
Introduce themselves with their first #CXMChat tweet. Include name, job title and organization.
Subsequent tweets must start with the question number being responded to and the #CXMChat hashtag. For example, "@bigbird Q2 The fragmentation of DAM solutions threatens the market #CXMChat "
Please don't pitch products or services; stay knowledge focused
Keep the discussion professional, but informal
Remember that this is a public chat - be thoughtful
The CMSWire.com web magazine, published by
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/10/prweb11274760.htm
Most Popular Stories
- 'Beyonce' Tops the U.S. Album Chart
- Archer Daniels Midland Moving HQ to Chicago
- Singer Ian Watkins Sentenced to 35 Years Prison for Child Sex Abuse
- Universal CityWalk Rings in 2014 with Southern California's Biggest New Year's Eve Party, Featuring Dazzling Fireworks Displays, Three Live Concert Stages, DJ Performances and a Midnight Cascade of 1,000 Pounds of Confetti
- The Illuminati Don't Exist, Just Ask Them
- Contest Gives Startups a Jump in Jersey
- SAC Capital Employee Guilty of Insider Trading
- Adam Levine Wins Big as 'The Voice' Crowns Champ
- Senate Sends Bipartisan Budget Plan to President
- Fed Signals Strong Confidence in U.S. Economy