The sinking smartphone company has rolled out its BlackBerry 10.2 OS having better appearance in terms of proper lock screen message previews, where user can tap onto each notification and driven to the preview of the respective alert.
According to The Verge, the company has also added a Priority section to its Hub that aggregates users' starred conversations, messages from people with whom they share their last name, and any emails marked as important.
The updated OS also allows for faster sharing as it learns which apps are shared the most and with whom, bringing those to the top of the share menu to cut down on needless taps.
It has also been made convenient to reply to texts and BBM messages directly from a notification, while improvements to copy / paste have been made, apart from a new standalone
The report said that BlackBerry has specifically said that not all carriers will be releasing this update. (ANI)
Most Popular Stories
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill
- Maui Visitor Killed in Shark Attack
- Wisconsin Gov. Campaign Aide Fired Over Tweets
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged
- Calif. Likes Christie, Says Tea Party's a Drag
- Donors Abandon GOP Over Gun Stance
- Fraud Potential Great With Health Care Subsidies, Treasury Says
- Brazil Braces for Street Protests at World Cup
- Newtown 911 Tapes Being Released Today