Building an application with the new Software Platform is both simple and fast. Through a few mouse clicks within the Eclipse based IDE, the developer can put the middleware framework of an application together. After selecting the desired middleware options and the Cortex-M based microcontroller for the project, the Software Platform generates the code that delivers the required functionality. All that is left for the developer is the design of the application software, which then is easily integrated with the generated code.
The Software Platform is not only straightforward to use, but it also enables the developer to switch the Cortex-M microcontroller easily, both within the family of a particular semiconductor vendor as well as across vendors. The Software Builder takes care of collecting the middleware functionalities and the low-level drivers for the microcontroller, after which the code framework is generated and then compiled with the application code.
The Software Builder is seamlessly integrated into the TASKING VX-toolset, which includes a C/C++ compiler, debugger and an Eclipse based IDE. The complete offering is very competitively priced, with all Software Platform functionalities, including the software development tools made available at the cost of a traditional development toolset.
“Altium is making a huge step forward in delivering a comprehensive ARM Cortex-M development suite,” says
Altium Designer, a unified electronics design environment links all aspects of smart systems design in a single application that is priced as affordable as possible.
With this unique range of technologies
Founded in 1985,
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/10/prweb11274130.htm
Most Popular Stories
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill
- Maui Visitor Killed in Shark Attack
- Donors Abandon GOP Over Gun Stance
- Mexico: 'Extremely Dangerous' Radioactive Material Stolen
- CEOs More Optimistic About Economy, Hiring
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged
- Private Sector Employment Surges by 215,000 Jobs
- Newtown 911 Tapes Being Released Today
- Wisconsin Gov. Campaign Aide Fired Over Tweets