The handset, which has already received a good response from global consumers over the past few months, was introduced into the Indian market, after being conferred the European Consumer Smartphone 2013-14 title recently.
The PIM applications (personal information management) for the phone, whose brushed metallic look with a naturally curved base has been designed for the fashion-conscious, have been developed by the company's R&D centre in
"With the development of the PIM applications, we have been able to put control back into the consumer's hand," he said. With
The company is also looking at local languages. As of now,
Most Popular Stories
- US Consumer Borrowing Rose $18.2B in Oct.
- 2014 World Cup Official Noisemakers Quieter than Vuvuzelas
- Unjustified?: Justin Timberlake's Grammy snub
- Economic Bright Spots Not a Sure Boost for President Obama
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- North Korea Frees 85-Year-Old Vet Merrill Newman
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low
- Apple Paid Its Lawyers More Than $60MM to Defeat Samsung in Court