Managed video collaboration, which encompasses a wide range of support services including operational support and equipment maintenance with hosted bridging and exchange services, still remains a necessity in today's world. However, the market for managed video collaboration services in the
Although the overall video collaboration, in-house solutions market experienced a tough year in 2012, Tata Communications managed to grow its video services business by over 25 per cent, which was a remarkable feat in the industry. The company was one of the pioneers in developing managed business video services function in the region, as well as globally.
Tata Communications' comprehensive solutions portfolio includes the ability to offer inter-carrier video, managed and cloud services, as well as global public video rooms on a pay-per-use basis. This achievement coupled with its industry-leading ecosystem of interconnections across global service providers and vendors has led to its high growth with its services setting the benchmark for the industry.
"We are extremely pleased to receive the prestigious 2013 Frost & Sullivan Asia Pacific 'Managed Video Collaboration Service Provider' of the Year award. We recently launched jamvee(TM)( http://www.jamvee.com ) conferencing - an on-demand unified communication service which enables, for the first time, anyone, anywhere, to instantly access a business video meeting on any device - be it desktop, laptop, tablet, smartphone, Telepresence or video conferencing rooms. This makes jamvee(TM) an obvious choice for customers looking for instant results and higher ROI on existing video estates, coupled with flexibility of access and excellent video quality." said
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief