“Our new Viva Learning™ app is now compatible with iPad devices using the newest version of Apple's iOS 7 operating system,” says Dr.
Viva Learning™ continues to gain popularity among dental professionals worldwide with an online audience of over 65,000, growing at a rate of 1,800 new users each month. Live webinars allow online attendees to interact with the speaker through polling and Q&A. Presentations are highly interactive and include voice-over, slides, whiteboard and streaming video. The complete Viva package includes a turnkey learning management system that handles all phases of online training, certification and reporting.
Viva Learning™ LLC, based in
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013VivaLearning/10vivalearning/prweb11272051.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief
- It's No Yolk: Food-tech Startups Take Aim at Replacing Eggs