Recently, Poweradd, a leading solar battery charger brand, has released its new product, Poweradd Apollo, a 7200mah high capacity solar panel portable charger backup battery power bank. Today, the company announces a big discount for this product, up to 64% off.
Poweradd Apollo, incorporates portable charger and solar energy technology; it is suitable for iPhone 5S/5C/5/4S/4, iPod Touch Nano, iPad 2/3/4/mini(Apple Adapters not Included), Samsung Galaxy Note 3/S4/S3/S2/Note 2, Blackberry, HTC, LG, Motorola, Google Nexus 4/7/10,
Now, Poweradd Apollo makes external battery charging or outdoor charging very easy. A customer reviews, “I have used many different power banks this year, but none of them had a built in solar panel. Apollo’s solar charging option is very attractive and useful for me when I am camping, hiking or even on a boat. I like Poweradd Apollo. Thank you!”
Poweradd Apollo was priced at a price of
“We are excited to launch the promotion for our new designs. With this solar battery charger, customers don’t have to worry about battery’s high capacity or portability. Please visit our Amazon store as soon as possible before out of stock,” says, a sales manager of the company.
Poweradd also provides similar special offers or promotions on its other products. Customers can visit its Amazon online store for more information: http://www.amazon.com/Poweradd-trade-Apollo-Blackberry-Paperwhite/dp/B00DLUYSPO
Poweradd is running its business worldwide. The company has a group of professionals with strong engineering backgrounds and manufacturing experiences. They aim to provide customers premium quality solar battery chargers at affordable prices. Strict quality control, reasonable prices and sincere customer service have made them one of the leading brands worldwide.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/10/prweb11273249.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- Twitter Coming to Phones Without Internet
- NASA Fellowships, Scholarships Bring Diversity to Workforce
- Dish Network Leads 2013 Top 50 Advertisers List
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Entravision Initiates Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- Warner Bros. Unleashes 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Merchandise