Speaking to reporters in Dar es Salaam, Bluekey Software Solutions Managing Director
She was unveiling Bluekey SAP Business One Cloud solution which has been tailor-made to satisfy multitudes of specific requirements that need to be met to ensure any company gains advantage by understanding markets better.
She said the solution is configured to improve business management processes by combining the cutting-edge in-memory computing technology of SAP
She said it would enable companies to work effectively with software and hardware provided as services designed to transform and streamline a company's work procedures.
Hosting software solutions in the cloud eliminates the need for upfront investments as the organisation only needs to pay a monthly fee for the services actually used. "Technology will help businesses create a better competitive advantage over other competitors.
The fact that a person is able to have real time information on markets, allows a person the ability to make faster better informed decisions," she expounded.
For instance, if we are talking about a distribution company, you could get 20 per cent or more of our operational costs...which at the end of the day gives any company a better competitive advantage over others," said
"Currently, businesses face challenges like growing their revenue streams, maximising return on investment while at the same time improving efficiency and leaving room for diversification," Bluekey director Mr
This is exactly what a SAP Business One cloud solution offers... that is businesses get to understand their market through real time on demand analysis. It lets businesses focus on gross profit per customer and helps to introduce new products," expounded Francis.
Our targets are usually companies with a turnover of
"We are constantly innovating and refreshing our products and services and make it known to the industry specialists; it's essential if we are to retain the trust of our customers and deliver incremental value," she added.
Speaking on the future growth of the company in
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- Apple Paid Its Lawyers More Than $60MM to Defeat Samsung in Court
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low
- Economic Bright Spots Not a Sure Boost for President Obama
- US Consumer Borrowing Rose $18.2B in Oct.