The sensor was made of carbon paste electrode modified with coated magnetic nanoparticles, and it can be used in medical industries to detect the consumption of medicine and also in the laboratorial and clinical detection of various types of drugs. Tramadol is a kind of medicine that is used to reduce various types of pains. In order to obtain their objective, the researchers used magnetic nanoparticles coated with a thin layer of molecular cast polymer in the production of the desired sensor. Taking into consideration their high ratio of area to volume, the nanoparticles increase the sensitivity of the sensor to low concentrations of medicine. Dr.
Most Popular Stories
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- General Motors Names Mary Barra as First Female CEO
- Cold Dis-comfort: Antarctica Set Record of -135.8
- Slow Week Ahead of December FOMC Meeting
- Uruguay Gets Ready for Legal Marijuana
- Oldaker Takes Center Stage at Entrepreneur Awards
- Obama Delivers Speech at Mandela Memorial: Transcript
- Hispanics Seek to Grow School Board Members
- 'Knockout Game': Myth or Menace?
- Russia Says Nyet to Canada North Pole Claim