The fifth edition of the ITU Measuring the Information Society (MIS) report issued yesterday ranks
The report features two benchmarking tools to measure the development and performance of the information society: the ICT Development Index (IDI) and the ICT Price Basket.
The 2012 IDI captures the level of ICT developments relating to access and use of ICT and its skills in 157 economies worldwide and compares progress made during the last year.
Based on the report,
Regarding the ICT Price Basket,
"This is a great achievement for
"The availability of high-quality and cost-effective telecommunications services is one of the important indicators for attracting foreign investment into
"The result of this report and other indicators are evidence of how we are continuing to achieve the TRA's vision of 'a communications environment that enriches the social and commercial fabric of
Most Popular Stories
- American Airlines, US Airways Complete Merger
- ACA Delay Stresses Small Businesses
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- Unemployed Wait as Lawmakers Debate
- General Dynamics Plans 200 New Jobs in N.M.
- Harley Issues Motorcycle Recall
- Auto Dealer Builds Big Solar Project
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Entrepreneurs' Next Creation May Be New Laws