Xolo has announced that will launch its next smartphone, the A500L soon.
The company has currently listed the device on its site.
The device seems to be an entry-level smartphone.
No details about the pricing or availability of the Xolo A500L have been provided at present.
The phone comes with a 4-inch WVGA display that has a resolution of 480x800 pixels and boasts a pixel density of 233ppi (pixels per inch).
Xolo A500L is energized by a 1.3GHz dual-core
The device incorporates a 3-megapixel rear camera accompanied by an LED flash and a VGA front facing camera.
Most Popular Stories
- American Airlines, US Airways Complete Merger
- ACA Delay Stresses Small Businesses
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- Unemployed Wait as Lawmakers Debate
- Harley Issues Motorcycle Recall
- General Dynamics Plans 200 New Jobs in N.M.
- Auto Dealer Builds Big Solar Project
- Entrepreneurs' Next Creation May Be New Laws
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts