Day One support is critical for the world s largest IT departments, a great many of which rely heavily on BMC Data Management solutions. BMC works to ensure that its solutions are available, tested, and production-ready when customers need them. An early collaboration between BMC and
Large companies like
In a recent customer survey, 99 percent of BMC Data Management customers state that the solutions generate value for their businesses. The early support for IBM DB2 11 and IMS 13 extends the value that customers have come to expect from BMC mainframe IT solutions.
The new BMC Data Management solutions deliver early support for enhanced continuous availability, scalability, and security, as well as lower CPU consumption and sophisticated business analytics capabilities for the IBM DB2 11 and IMS 13 products.
BMC Data Management solutions for DB2 and IMS deliver cost optimization and high availability for mainframe database environments.
Early support for IBM DB2 11 database includes: DB2 Extended LRSN/RBA Additional zIIP-eligible workloads Support for all modes ranging from CM to NFM Other enhancements that reduce CPU usage
Early support for IBM IMS 13 includes: IMS connectivity enhancements Online Alter function for IMS HALDB and Fast Path databases (DEDB) Database versioning DBRC enhancements Enhanced log, storage, and infrastructure support Native SQL support for COBOL Additional support for Java, SQL
BMC Data Management for DB2 and IMS are industry-leading database management offerings that provide a 2X performance boost at half the resource cost of alternative mainframe solutions. The BMC solutions are fully validated for the latest
Most Popular Stories
- American Airlines, US Airways Complete Merger
- ACA Delay Stresses Small Businesses
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- Unemployed Wait as Lawmakers Debate
- General Dynamics Plans 200 New Jobs in N.M.
- Harley Issues Motorcycle Recall
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Auto Dealer Builds Big Solar Project
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response