THRILLS: A film-maker and fantasy fiction fan has penned his debut book of short stories. The Soul That Screamed is the first collection by 33-year-old Dan Weatherer, of Meir Park. Dan, pictured, said: Written over the last eight months it contains 15 tales that will chill the blood.
It includes the story that inspired the soon-to-be-released film 'The Legend of the Chained Oak,' which is based on the story of a cursed oak tree, at Oakamoor.
The book is available now for Pounds 9.99 at Webberley''s Bookshop in Hanley.
Picture: Ben Warburton
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Small Businesses Could Get Paid Faster
- Challenger Raises Bar on Muscle Cars
- Correction: North Dakota Saltwater Spill Story
- Infiniti Exec de Nysschen to Head Cadillac
- Perez Picks Heavily Hispanic Districts in Recount
- Economists Sharply Cut Forecasts for U.S. Growth
- Downside of Low Mortgage Rates: Less Selling
- NHTSA Probes Ford Steering Problems
- Reynolds, Lorillard in Merger Talks
- Liverpool Sells Luis Suarez to Barcelona