THRILLS: A film-maker and fantasy fiction fan has penned his debut book of short stories. The Soul That Screamed is the first collection by 33-year-old Dan Weatherer, of Meir Park. Dan, pictured, said: Written over the last eight months it contains 15 tales that will chill the blood.
It includes the story that inspired the soon-to-be-released film 'The Legend of the Chained Oak,' which is based on the story of a cursed oak tree, at Oakamoor.
The book is available now for Pounds 9.99 at Webberley''s Bookshop in Hanley.
Picture: Ben Warburton
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet