THRILLS: A film-maker and fantasy fiction fan has penned his debut book of short stories. The Soul That Screamed is the first collection by 33-year-old Dan Weatherer, of Meir Park. Dan, pictured, said: Written over the last eight months it contains 15 tales that will chill the blood.
It includes the story that inspired the soon-to-be-released film 'The Legend of the Chained Oak,' which is based on the story of a cursed oak tree, at Oakamoor.
The book is available now for Pounds 9.99 at Webberley''s Bookshop in Hanley.
Picture: Ben Warburton
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Fantasy Football Gambling Industry Facing Increased Legal Scrutiny
- Obama Promoting Economic Gains As Elections Near
- As States Legalize Pot, Will Traffic Deaths Rise?
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Conquers the North American Box Office with $16.3M
- GE Capital and Petters-Related Fund in Legal Battle
- NATO Plans High-Readiness Force to Counter Russia
- California Conservation Conundrum: Water Use Varies Greatly Across State
- Combating Online Abuse Not Easy for Gamers
- Even With Surly 2014 Electorate, It's 'Still an Incumbent's World'
- Feds Want Nuclear Waste Train, but Nowhere to Go