THRILLS: A film-maker and fantasy fiction fan has penned his debut book of short stories. The Soul That Screamed is the first collection by 33-year-old Dan Weatherer, of Meir Park. Dan, pictured, said: Written over the last eight months it contains 15 tales that will chill the blood.
It includes the story that inspired the soon-to-be-released film 'The Legend of the Chained Oak,' which is based on the story of a cursed oak tree, at Oakamoor.
The book is available now for Pounds 9.99 at Webberley''s Bookshop in Hanley.
Picture: Ben Warburton
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills