Dubbed as Zinox Z-PAD, the tablets, have been introduced in a range of sizes and will be ready for shipment and for commercial launch during the next month.
The company says the Z-PAD range of tablets, designed for the expanding mobile work force will combine two versions - Wi-Fi and 3G variants to boost user connectivity.
The devices have been introduced in three versions. However, the flagship device is the Z-PAD v 7 operating on 4th Generation Intel Core i3 -3217U 1.80GHz processor and
Most Popular Stories
- AIG to Create 230 Jobs in Charlotte
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- Russia Says Nyet to Canada North Pole Claim
- Bipartisan Negotiators Reach Modest Budget Agreement
- Justin Bieber Visits Typhoon Victims, Plays Concert
- Senate Dems Move Forward With Obama Nominees
- New Obama Aide to Focus on Climate Change
- Obama Nominee Confirmed for D.C. Appeals Court
- MasterCard to Split Shares, Raise Dividend
- GOP, Dems Strain to Unearth a Modest Budget Pact