The British courts have sentenced a neo-Nazi to 40-years in prison following his role in the racist murder of an elderly Muslim and a bombing campaign against mosques in central
Ukrainian white supremacist, Pavlo Lapshyn, was found guilty of stabbing 82-year-old
Lapshyn also confessed that he was behind three bombings that exploded near mosques in
Three powerful devices were exploded over three weeks close to mosques in the
No one was killed or injured in the blasts.
The court heard that Lapshyn's murderous bomb and knife campaign was intended to spark a race war and drive Muslims from his neighbourhood.
Lapshyn was in
A search of Lapshyn's flat had turned up neo-Nazi literature and songs on computers and thumb drives.
His computer contained a violent video game called Ethnic Cleansing and files from East European extremists calling for a violent race war.
Lapshyn had also amassed images and videos of chemicals, guns and the parts of explosive devices he was preparing for a bombing campaign.
Following the sentence, British Home Secretary
Most Popular Stories
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Gets Key Support in House
- TFA Recruiting DACA Recipients
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- Holiday Shopping Off to a Slow Start This Season
- Scotch Whisky Sales Raise Distillers' Spirits
- Podesta Likely to Reject Keystone XL
- Health Coverage Disparities Emerge Among States
- Fake Deaf Interpreter Was Hallucinating, Has Schizophrenia
- Tea Party Glum in Face of Bipartisan Budget Deal