The Dow was up 29 points, or 0.2 percent, at 15,538 as of
The Standard & Poor's 500 was up two points, or 0.2 percent, at 1,754. The S&P is at a record high.
The Nasdaq composite was up 10 points, or 0.3 percent, to 3,939.
Technology stocks were among the biggest gainers.
Most Popular Stories
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Gets Key Support in House
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- Scotch Whisky Sales Raise Distillers' Spirits
- Holiday Shopping Off to a Slow Start This Season
- Budget Deal Will Cut 220,000 Californians Out of Jobless Benefits
- Fake Deaf Interpreter Was Hallucinating, Has Schizophrenia
- Tea Party Glum in Face of Bipartisan Budget Deal
- Health Coverage Disparities Emerge Among States
- Futures Fall, Holiday Spending and Unemployment Up