ENP Newswire -
Release date- 24102013 -
The license agreement gives
By providing comprehensive physical IP platforms for 28nm process technology, ARM supports customers targeting a wide range of applications including mobile phone, enterprise, tablet, DTV, wireless and consumer.
'Selecting ARM Artisan physical IP and POP IP for our SoC designs targeting 28nm process technologies was a natural extension of our successful collaboration on 40nm,' said Dr.
ARM's physical IP platform for 28nm includes high-density and high-performance Artisan standard cell libraries, with a power management kit for optimizing dynamic voltage and frequency scaling. The platform also includes a wide range of Artisan next-generation memory compilers with single-port and dual-port
POP IP technology comprises three key elements necessary for optimized ARM processor implementation. These include Artisan physical IP logic libraries and memory instances tuned for a given ARM core and process technology, comprehensive benchmarking reports pinpointing conditions and results ARM achieved for core implementation, and detailed POP implementation knowledge and methodologies used to reach positive results that enable end customers to achieve successful implementation quickly with minimized risk. POP IP products are available from 40nm to 28nm, with roadmap down to 16/14nm process technology for a wide range of Cortex-A series CPU and Mali GPU products.
Most Popular Stories
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Gets Key Support in House
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- GM to Stop Making Autos in Australia
- Selena Gomez, Shakira Among Top Hispanic Searches
- PhD Project Grooms Business Profs
- How Bitcoin and Other Cryptocurrencies Work
- It's Primary Time in Texas
- How to Survive a Subzero Stranding
- Pacific Trade Pact Delay Hinders U.S. Pivot to Asia