All three business units of
LBA’s technology consultancy, technology">RF systems manufacturer, and safety training units were all available to offer input and answer questions at the Summit. LBA’s Chief Technical Officer,
LBA is uniquely qualified to address challenges that mission critical facilities face in light of the ever increasing use of RF within and around these operations. Recently, a hospital was dealing with the failure of its
In the Critical Facilities Summit Project Spotlight Session, Dr. Horne addressed how LBA utilized previous experience with hospital RF systems to respond quickly and provide information the hospital needed to move forward with a long term plan to correct the situation.
Dr. Horne also discussed another project that presented a challenge because 20 buildings as well as an underground tunnel were involved and were in the early stages of construction. LBA worked with the engineering design firm and developed a forward looking RF strategy to support future wireless and public safety coverage needs throughout the large campus.
Those attending the Critical Facilities Summit included telecommunication firms, financial institutions, hospitals, research laboratories, e-commerce retailers, and others. LBA was honored to have its CTO along with Vice President of Sales,
For more information on developing an RF strategy, solving RF facility issues and RF safety, contact
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/10/prweb11270943.htm
Most Popular Stories
- 2014 Will Be 'Breakthrough Year' for U.S., Obama Says
- Target Overwhelmed by Worried Customers
- Congress Ends Turbulent Year with Approving IRS Chief
- Prius Among Insurance Institute's 39 Top Safety Vehicles
- First Family Arrives for Hawaiian Island Holiday
- Renewable Energy Group to Acquire Syntroleum
- Ally Financial Settles Auto Loan Suit
- Covered California Lags on Hispanic Enrollment
- Climate Change Isn't an Equal Opportunity Destroyer
- Luis Suarez Re-ups With Liverpool F.C.