"Across all of our clients every critical initiative is focused on finding ways to improve the integration between strategic applications, new strategic solutions such as Salesforce, while breaking down silos by improving integration while assuring security between customers, partners and mobile efforts" -
As cloud computing, and mobile create new opportunities for businesses, the ability to leverage information and new technologies is crucial. Increasingly mobile devices, social media sites and cloud-based applications are changing the way we do business as well as raised the expectations from both customers and business partners. Customers and business partners expect visibility, real-time data exchange, and instantaneous customer service, while at the same time, ensuring their security and compliance with government and industry regulations. However, many businesses may not have the applications or know-how to ensure these things are in place. For example, a financial software company could have redundancies or inefficiencies through a lack of integration in their current systems, which affects the ability of IT to address ongoing concerns and take advantage of new opportunities in a timely manner.
As an IBM Premier Business Partner, iSOA Group's IT integration solutions can leverage IBM Integration software. Offerings such as WebSphere DataPower SOA Appliances, IBM Integration Bus , IBM WebSphere Cast Iron® Cloud Integration, and
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/10/prweb11263812.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- U.S. Growth Stayed Steady During Shutdown, Fed Says
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- Newtown Massacre Heard on 911 Recordings
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- Latin Music Conference Turns 25
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged
- Guardian Pressured to Stop NSA Stories: Editor
- New Home Sales Shoot up 25 Percent in October
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill