Though the reports have yet to be confirmed, President Gauck believes that nothing could justify allies' spying on each other, his spokesperson told reporters here.
The president is in contact with director of Merkel's office to follow up the development of the affairs, she added.
Meanwhile, Die Welt, a local newspaper, reported that the
All KUNA right are reserved
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Coming to Phones Without Internet
- Entravision Initiates Quarterly Cash Dividend
- NASA Fellowships, Scholarships Bring Diversity to Workforce
- Dish Network Leads 2013 Top 50 Advertisers List
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Warner Bros. Unleashes 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Merchandise
- Shanghai Smog Forces Factory Shutdowns
- Amanda Bynes Enrolls in California's FIDM
- How to Arm Yourself Against CryptoLocker Virus