Dallas, Texas -->
CUSTOMS Info Global Data Mining, a leader in international trade content, is exhibiting its trade compliance products at Fall ICPA 2013.
• CUSTOMS Info Global Data Mining offers trade compliance software and a library of trade content that is updated frequently to ensure compliance with recent changes.
• CUSTOMS Info Global Data Mining's trade content covers 95% of global trade and is available through an online subscription or as formatted data according to client requirements. This content includes: o Harmonized Tariff Schedules for 137 countries
o Export Tariffs for 39 countries
o ECCN/Dual Use content for 42 countries
o Import duty rates
o HS classification numbers
o Preferential programs
o Trade documents
o Import regulations - licenses and visas, permits, quotas, anti dumping/countervailing duties
o 65 restricted party lists
"The last ten years have been about integrating global duties and taxes," said
• CUSTOMS Info Global Data Mining website: http://www.customsinfo.com.
About CUSTOMS Info Global Data Mining
CUSTOMS Info Global Data Mining helps businesses optimize global trade management (GTM) systems and streamline global trade compliance automation. We provide the world’s most comprehensive trade data repository delivered via web-based subscription, API web services or as data to populate any GTM or Landed Cost application. We are the largest provider of duty and tax content for international e-commerce with hundreds of e-commerce sites utilizing our data to provide accurate landed cost information. Our data and services provide faster deliveries and fewer border delays. We help multi-national companies increase the informational value of trade data and the productivity of global trade staff to reduce operating costs, improve customs compliance, accelerate supply chain speed and maximize the return on investment of this corporate function. Areas of expertise include customs classification research, customs auditing and trade data analytics/business intelligence.
Working in conjunction with GTM applications, our strategic partners include SAP,
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/10/prweb11272141.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- Selena Gomez, Shakira Among Top Hispanic Searches
- How to Survive a Subzero Stranding
- GM to Stop Making Autos in Australia
- It's Primary Time in Texas
- PhD Project Grooms Business Profs
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Gets Key Support in House
- N.M. Dems Say Nonprofit Helping Martinez Campaign
- Deficit Shrinks, Hiring Grows as Economy Improves
- Budget Deal Raises Deficit $41 Billion: CBO