CGTrader.com turns the spotlight of computer graphics to the reality. A new challenge, focused on architectural renderings, has been launched in this community-based marketplace. It is the 3D Architecture Challenge. 3D designers are invited to create the most impressive architectural 3D models of both exterior and interior.
This challenge is special because for the first time it will be the first CGTrader.com challenge with two winners of the first place. That is because there are two categories and the winners and runner-ups will be selected separately. Winners of exterior and interior categories will get professional software - V-Ray licence from
“Architecture is one that sphere of computer graphics which is suitable for photorealistic 3D renderings. It is something that world always admired and will admire. We think that architecture is common to all people because it always surrounds and charms us. Therefore, we are waiting for a new wonder of the world from our challenge participants” - says Marius Kalytis, CEO of CGTrader.com.
CGTrader.com already made a few noteworthy challenges in the last few months. During the last month selected the best character 3D model and the best game-ready 3D model. Also, company made two challenges to find the best 3D printable model. The last challenge was organised along with
It is a community-based 3D model marketplace, founded in 2011. CGTrader has the vision of democratizing the 3D modeling and 3D design market. It has attracted investors and in early 2013 CGTrader raised
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/10/prweb11269193.htm
Most Popular Stories
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- It's No Yolk: Food-tech Startups Take Aim at Replacing Eggs
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief
- US Consumer Borrowing Rose $18.2B in Oct.
- 2014 World Cup Official Noisemakers Quieter than Vuvuzelas
- Unjustified?: Justin Timberlake's Grammy snub