PAPHOS district court on Thursday remanded a 31-year-old Romanian man for two days in connection with a burglary on Saturday.
A British woman reported to police on
The 31-year-old was arrested by police shortly before he was due to depart for
Polis Chrysochous police station is investigating the case.
Send to Kindle
Most Popular Stories
- Slow Week Ahead of December FOMC Meeting
- Hispanics Seek to Grow School Board Members
- 'Knockout Game': Myth or Menace?
- U.S. Companies Eager for Iranian Business
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- Banks Fret as Volcker Vote Approaches
- Entrepreneurs' Next Creation May Be New Laws
- GM Bailout Saved 1.2 Million U.S. Jobs, Report Says
- Bitcoin Used to Buy Tesla Car
- Paul Walker Fans Pay Respects