Conditions in the PC industry, according to
Pritchard backed his "Buy" rating after results were released late Thursday.
Revenue from the tablets hit
The company launched its latest models, Surface 2 and Surface Pro 2, on Tuesday.
Revenue from its flagship Windows operating system from manufacturing partners declined, while enterprise software business grew.
Most Popular Stories
- Boehner Lashes Out Against Ted Cruz, Far Right
- TFA Recruiting DACA Recipients
- Cheap Gas Drives Down U.S. Wholesale Prices Again
- Producer Price Index Dropped in November
- Expanding Medicaid Creates Jobs: Study
- Robert Levinson Was on CIA Mission
- Hawaii Official Who Release Obama Certificate Only Victim of Plane Crash
- Beyonce Releases New Album With No Marketing
- 'Dreamers' Hope for Permanent Immigration Status
- New Iran Sanctions Should Be Put Off for Now, Banking Chief Urges