According to Statista, mobile owners now spend more time accessing the web world than through conventional desktop computers.
Maximum time of web surfing, accounting to 92 percent, is spent looking at photos, followed by viewing maps, playing games and checking weather updates, Mashable reports.
However, when it comes to more serious activities like e-commerce, news, entertainment and retail, desktop is still a preferred medium than handy smartphones. (ANI)
Most Popular Stories
- AIG to Create 230 Jobs in Charlotte
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- Russia Says Nyet to Canada North Pole Claim
- General Motors Names Mary Barra as First Female CEO
- Bipartisan Negotiators Reach Modest Budget Agreement
- Justin Bieber Visits Typhoon Victims, Plays Concert
- Senate Dems Move Forward With Obama Nominees
- New Obama Aide to Focus on Climate Change
- Obama Nominee Confirmed for D.C. Appeals Court
- MasterCard to Split Shares, Raise Dividend