RS Components (RS), the trading brand of
The award commends the outstanding sales growth achieved by RS on Cherry's range of switches, which in 2012 marked the third consecutive year of double-digit sales growth via the distributor. It also acknowledges the sustained high levels of support provided by the various sales teams at RS.
With more than 600 Cherry parts in stock and available to order from its website, RS lays claim to the broadest and most complete range of Cherry switches in the European distribution market. As part of the on-going RS strategy to expand its product offering across the board, plans are well underway to further increase the Cherry portfolio during 2013 to support additional sales growth. In addition to switching devices, the extended range will include sensors, electronic controls, and touch controls based on infrared technology, suitable for a wide variety of applications and markets such as white goods and appliances, automotive, gaming, vending, drives, switchgear, control engineering, and power tools.
"Our relationship with RS spans more than 20 years and the success we have achieved with them has not merely happened overnight, but has been a feat of solid and substantial growth throughout this period," said
"Our goal at the heart of the supply chain is to assist our suppliers and our customers in the pursuit of profitable business development," said
The Cherry range of switches is available to order direct from RS stock for same-day despatch.
Most Popular Stories
- American Airlines, US Airways Complete Merger
- ACA Delay Stresses Small Businesses
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- Unemployed Wait as Lawmakers Debate
- Harley Issues Motorcycle Recall
- General Dynamics Plans 200 New Jobs in N.M.
- Auto Dealer Builds Big Solar Project
- Entrepreneurs' Next Creation May Be New Laws
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts