A £394,000 funding package from the Welsh Government is helping
Eysys - which was started two years ago by entrepreneurs
An additional £100,000 from the
Eysys has been developing Holistic over the past two years which is designed to help companies optimise their on-line presence and drive up sales through the use of highly sophisticated data mining and predictive technologies.
The software learns by analysing the data that flows through it and makes actionable recommendations to improve areas such as conversion rates, profitability and customer retention over time.
Simply put, Holistic will allow management to see, in real time, what is selling and why, and allow them to make decisions based on intelligent data, or allow the system to automatically implement changes for them, to help improve profitability.
Holistic brings something completely new to the market and through clever technology will enable clients to sell more, spend less and reach more of their customers.
This is a clear example of how Welsh Government is supporting innovative companies develop next generation products and take them to market. Funding support through Smart Cymru plays a vital role in all stages of innovation from initial feasibility to later stage R&D and is helping businesses develop technically advanced products across the sectors.
Eysys operates in one of our key priority sectors and I am pleased to see the
It enabled us to develop the platform initially and will help us to target international markets immediately. It means we will be able to make it available to customers worldwide from day one.
He added that Eysys aims to support local graduates and have taken on several into full time positions and also run a summer internship for students looking to gain industry experience.
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response