Sonata Software, one of the pioneers of the Indian software industry has followed up on its new strategy for growth which it recently rolled out, by adding key senior management talent across geographies and functional areas, in line with its long-term plans. The company, a trusted long-term service provider to Fortune 100 clients across both the software product vendor and enterprise business segments, has refreshed its focus on core services, domains and geographies to build on its strengths of deep technology expertise and client commitment in delivering IT solutions that make a difference to client business results.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130610/618887 )
Sonata has always recognized that it is the expertise, commitment and achievement orientation of its people that helps make a big impact on client needs. In building people capability in critical functions and geographies, the company has tapped well regarded senior talent who can add to these core values in the way it does business.
The US geo has been strengthened with Mr.
Most Popular Stories
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- Latin Music Conference Turns 25
- U.S. Growth Stayed Steady During Shutdown, Fed Says
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged
- Guardian Pressured to Stop NSA Stories: Editor
- Newtown Massacre Heard on 911 Recordings
- Calif. Likes Christie, Says Tea Party's a Drag
- New Home Sales Shoot up 25 Percent in October