The news reporters obtained a quote from the research from the
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "Both observations are in line with the results of recent simulations which relate them to distance-dependent transitions of the molecular structure in the liquid."
For more information on this research see: Atomic force microscopy of confined liquids using the thermal bending fluctuations of the cantilever. Physical Review E, Statistical, Nonlinear, and Soft Matter Physics, 2013;87(6):062406.
Our news correspondents report that additional information may be obtained by contacting F. Liu, Physics of Complex Fluids, MESA+Institute for Nanotechnology,
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2013, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- 2014 Will Be 'Breakthrough Year' for U.S., Obama Says
- Prius Among Insurance Institute's 39 Top Safety Vehicles
- Target Overwhelmed by Worried Customers
- Congress Ends Turbulent Year with Approving IRS Chief
- First Family Arrives for Hawaiian Island Holiday
- 'American Hustle' Review
- Nigella Bites Back Over 'Vilification'
- Judge Grants Order, Keeping Tonsil Surgery Tragedy Girl on Ventilator
- Mazda Leads the Pack for Fuel Efficiency
- Time No Longer Stands Still for Cuban Entrepreneurs