The news correspondents obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "Furthermore, the HS-AFM is coupled with a haptic device for the human interface, enabling the operator to move the HS-AFM probe to any position on the surface while feeling the response from the surface during the manipulation."
For more information on this research see: Development of nanomanipulator using a high-speed atomic force microscope coupled with a haptic device. Ultramicroscopy, 2013;133():88-94. Ultramicroscopy can be contacted at: Elsevier Science Bv, PO Box 211, 1000 Ae
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting F.
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2013, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- American Airlines, US Airways Complete Merger
- ACA Delay Stresses Small Businesses
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- Unemployed Wait as Lawmakers Debate
- Harley Issues Motorcycle Recall
- General Dynamics Plans 200 New Jobs in N.M.
- Auto Dealer Builds Big Solar Project
- Entrepreneurs' Next Creation May Be New Laws
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts