Pwnie Express, the leading provider of rapid deployment remote security assessment products, today announced that its Pwn Pad won the prestigious 7th annual Vermont Tech Jam Innovation Award.
Pwnie Express provides cost effective, rapid deployment security assessment products comprised of innovative sensors that make it incredibly easy to evaluate risk in remote and distributed environments. These hard-to-reach distributed areas of an organization provide today’s high-risk attack paths for cyber adversaries and rogue devices.
“We are honored that the
More than a 1000 enterprises across verticals including retail, finance, health, and manufacturing as well as service providers and government organizations rely on Pwnie Express to know who and what is accessing their networks. Pwnie Express’ products come in a variety of form factors including the Tech Jam Award recipient Pwn Pad, as well as the Pwn Plug, the Power Pwn and Pwnie’s groundbreaking enterprise product that provides unprecedented visibility via a centralized console assimilating the data from the various devices.
About Pwnie Express
Pwnie Express is the leading provider of innovative sensors that assess network security risks in remote locations. Thousands of enterprises and government organizations worldwide rely on Pwnie Express’s products to conduct drop-box penetration testing and provide unprecedented insight into their distributed network infrastructure. Pwnie Express’s smart devices leverage open source tools and platforms. The award-winning products are backed by the expertise of
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/10/prweb11262727.htm
Most Popular Stories
- American Airlines, US Airways Complete Merger
- ACA Delay Stresses Small Businesses
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- Unemployed Wait as Lawmakers Debate
- General Dynamics Plans 200 New Jobs in N.M.
- Harley Issues Motorcycle Recall
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Auto Dealer Builds Big Solar Project
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response