In the past few years, the capacity of the domestic chlorpyrifos was in serious surplus due to the lower entrance threshold of chlorpyrifos industry and the blind capacity expansion of producers. Fortunately, with the release and implementation of the Pesticide Industry Policy, the most important national regulation that guides the development of
This is the fourth edition report on
-Update the information of chlorpyrifos technical and formulations in
Introduce the information of key raw materials such as trichloroacetyl chloride, 3,5,6-Trichloropyridin-2-ol sodium (STCP) and O,O-diethyl thiophosphoryl chloride (DETC), including supply, price and key producers.
-Identify key producers and potential producers of chlorpyrifos in
-Emphasize on market demand breakdown by volume and value of chlorpyrifos during 2008-2012, as well as the consumption structure by both crops and regions.
-Figure out the development status and influencing factors including drivers and barriers.
-Forecast on chlorpyrifos from supply, export, price and demand by volume and value during 2013-2017.
-Get a clear understanding of the future development trend and identify
-Explore commercial opportunities of chlorpyrifos industry in
-Analyze substitutes of chlorpyrifos products in the domestic market.
Most Popular Stories
- Adam Levine Wins Big as 'The Voice' Crowns Champ
- Target Security Breach May Affect 40 Million Cardholders
- Archer Daniels Midland Moving HQ to Chicago
- Tyson Foods Charged With Civil Rights Violation
- Texting With Vodka: Booze and Social Media Can Mix After All
- 'Beyonce' Tops the U.S. Album Chart
- How to Protect Yourself After Target Data Breach
- Bernanke Lets Congress Have It in Final Press Conference
- Wall Street Falls a Day After Surge
- Hispanic PR Firm Launches Chicago Chapter