Parsec Labs’ flagship product provides storage virtualization for NAS. Full details of the product's capacity is to be released after the beta testing is complete and the product is ready for sale to the business market operating on a projected release in Q1 of 2014.
"We have developed a product that accelerates data access to existing NAS systems while reducing storage needs. It has the potential to be six times faster, and at the same time saving 60% of storage space by compression and de-duplication”, said Angerer. "Our server supports intelligent migration to the cloud so business will never run out of data storage. The unique capabilities we've built in will allow for zero down time during installation and data migration."
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/10/prweb11259465.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Gets Key Support in House
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- GM to Stop Making Autos in Australia
- Selena Gomez, Shakira Among Top Hispanic Searches
- PhD Project Grooms Business Profs
- How Bitcoin and Other Cryptocurrencies Work
- It's Primary Time in Texas
- How to Survive a Subzero Stranding
- Pacific Trade Pact Delay Hinders U.S. Pivot to Asia