Spine Diagnostic Technology Now Accessible Via Any Internet-Ready Device
“This test is really the technology of the future,” said Dr.
The VMA offers surgeons an unprecedented level of detail in assessing spinal instability, the number one diagnosis underlying the 500,000+ spinal fusion surgeries that are performed in the U.S. each year. With the launch of the VMA physician web portal, spine surgeons can now access patient test results as easily as they can access their email. This enables surgeons to review VMA data and interactively educate patients in the exam room, improving patients’ understanding of their spine conditions and treatment options.
About Ortho Kinematics
Ortho Kinematics is focused on spine imaging informatics and committed to the idea that spine motion matters. The company is working with a group of leading clinicians, researchers and developers who are passionate about leveraging spine biomechanical data to improve the diagnosis and treatment of back pain.
Ortho Kinematics is located in
Ortho Kinematics‚ Inc.
Source: Ortho Kinematics‚ Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- Twitter Coming to Phones Without Internet
- NASA Fellowships, Scholarships Bring Diversity to Workforce
- Dish Network Leads 2013 Top 50 Advertisers List
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- Entravision Initiates Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Warner Bros. Unleashes 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Merchandise