If you're following President Obama on Twitter, then you've already read the direction he is going.
Now that Obamacare is on its way, Obama has switched gears to immigration reform.
To see what others are saying, search hashtag: ActOnReform
Here are some of the things Obama said in his speech today:
"We should pass immigration reform ... It's good for our people and we should do it this year."
"We've kicked this particular can down the road for too long."
"This isn't just the right thing to do. It's the smart thing to do."
"Let's do it now. Let's not delay. Let's get this done. And let's do it in a bipartisan way."
"It is time. Let's go get it done."
House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi also chimed in with a tweet: "The President is right, we cannot wait any longer to fix our broken system. The #timeisnow to honor our heritage and pass #immigrationreform."
What are some Tweets you read that you would like to share?
Most Popular Stories
- Study: Recessions Can Postpone Motherhood Forever
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- China Approves iPhone 6 After Security Assurances
- Meet the YouTube Tech Review Sensation
- U.S. Home Prices Rose at Slowest Pace in 20 Months
- Who Is Daniel Ivascyn?
- Netflix Eyes Hollywood With Feature Film
- Hispanics Carry Big Clout: Census
- Washington's 'The Equalizer' Debuts With $35 Million