If you're following President Obama on Twitter, then you've already read the direction he is going.
Now that Obamacare is on its way, Obama has switched gears to immigration reform.
To see what others are saying, search hashtag: ActOnReform
Here are some of the things Obama said in his speech today:
"We should pass immigration reform ... It's good for our people and we should do it this year."
"We've kicked this particular can down the road for too long."
"This isn't just the right thing to do. It's the smart thing to do."
"Let's do it now. Let's not delay. Let's get this done. And let's do it in a bipartisan way."
"It is time. Let's go get it done."
House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi also chimed in with a tweet: "The President is right, we cannot wait any longer to fix our broken system. The #timeisnow to honor our heritage and pass #immigrationreform."
What are some Tweets you read that you would like to share?
Most Popular Stories
- Senate Dems Pull All-Nighter on Global Warming
- Why New Workers Can't Get Ahead
- myLINGO Translates Hollywood Films into Spanish
- Rand Paul Takes Pot Shot at Ted Cruz
- Obama Plugs ACA on Zach Galifianakis Show
- Miley Cyrus Performs in Undies After Costume Goes Missing
- Toledo Jeep Plant Hiring Part-Timers
- Dianne Feinstein Accuses CIA of Spying on Congress
- Snowden Urges Silicon Valley to Resist Internet Spying
- OECD Forecasts Slowdown in Global Growth