If you're following President Obama on Twitter, then you've already read the direction he is going.
Now that Obamacare is on its way, Obama has switched gears to immigration reform.
To see what others are saying, search hashtag: ActOnReform
Here are some of the things Obama said in his speech today:
"We should pass immigration reform ... It's good for our people and we should do it this year."
"We've kicked this particular can down the road for too long."
"This isn't just the right thing to do. It's the smart thing to do."
"Let's do it now. Let's not delay. Let's get this done. And let's do it in a bipartisan way."
"It is time. Let's go get it done."
House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi also chimed in with a tweet: "The President is right, we cannot wait any longer to fix our broken system. The #timeisnow to honor our heritage and pass #immigrationreform."
What are some Tweets you read that you would like to share?
Most Popular Stories
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Ricky Martin Joins 'The Voice ... Mexico'
- Ukraine Says Russians Firing Across the Border
- Jennifer Lopez, Pitbull to Perform at Fashion Rocks
- Ford Q2 Net Profit up 6 Percent
- U.S. Weighs Refugee Status for Immigrant Kids
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges