If you're following President Obama on Twitter, then you've already read the direction he is going.
Now that Obamacare is on its way, Obama has switched gears to immigration reform.
To see what others are saying, search hashtag: ActOnReform
Here are some of the things Obama said in his speech today:
"We should pass immigration reform ... It's good for our people and we should do it this year."
"We've kicked this particular can down the road for too long."
"This isn't just the right thing to do. It's the smart thing to do."
"Let's do it now. Let's not delay. Let's get this done. And let's do it in a bipartisan way."
"It is time. Let's go get it done."
House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi also chimed in with a tweet: "The President is right, we cannot wait any longer to fix our broken system. The #timeisnow to honor our heritage and pass #immigrationreform."
What are some Tweets you read that you would like to share?
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- E-scrap Recyclers Find Profits in Upgrades
- Congress Casts a Coy Vote on ISIS War
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season
- At Groupon, Not a Good Deal of Workplace Diversity
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- Porn Lovers Get a New Search Engine
- Liberty Power Helps USHCC Go Green
- Utah Hosts US Hispanic Chamber of Commerce Meeting
- NSHMBA to Rebrand With New Name, Logo