As the much rumoured Nexus 5 is set to be announced by
Included in their growing range are cases from some big manufacturers and some new versions of some classic cases from earlier models and handsets. Last year’s hugely popular Rearth Rinke Fusion Case returns with the clear back plate and protective bumper styling’s but redesigned around the Nexus 5. You’ll also find a range of TPU cases from Cruzerlite in various designs and colours.
The Armourdillo cases are also ready to pre order in the range. These cases are of a dual layered case design with a polycarbonate exoskeleton and a silicone inner case. The Armourdillo cases are made with protection in mind, able to take the stresses and strains of the modern world. Available in black, purple, blue and green.
Cases in the range will start arriving instock with in the next 10-14 days.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/Nexus-5/Cases/prweb11251996.htm
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response