With the Mentor Embedded Hypervisor, developers can create high-performance systems that integrate and consolidate applications on multicore processors and make use of the ARM® TrustZone®. Development of new systems can be accelerated by reusing existing proprietary software and protecting intellectual property while incorporating Linux to leverage the open source ecosystem.
With the new Hypervisor product, Automotive OEMs and Tier Ones now have the unique ability to design systems that can combine Linux, AUTOSAR, real time, and bare-metal applications and sub systems. The Mentor Embedded Hypervisor supports the
Most Popular Stories
- American Airlines, US Airways Complete Merger
- ACA Delay Stresses Small Businesses
- Unemployed Wait as Lawmakers Debate
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- General Dynamics Plans 200 New Jobs in N.M.
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- U.S. Stocks Rise on Sysco Acquisition
- Harley Issues Motorcycle Recall