Hispanic marketing agency Lopez Negrete Communications Inc. has made a move to open an East Coast office in New York City to support its continued growth.
Formed in 1985 by husband and wife business partners Alex and Cathy López Negrete, the company is headquartered in Houston, Texas, with offices in Los Angeles. The company's core vision is to bridge the gap between corporate America and the Hispanic consumer through communications.
"Latinos are the driving culture and force behind the growth of this country, and never before has that reality been more present for our society and our business sector than it is today," said Cathy López Negrete, EVP, CFO, COO of the company. "We are committed to providing the most innovative and integrated multi-channel Hispanic marketing efforts in the industry by hiring the most remarkable bicultural talent out there.
Lopez Negrete Communications was recently named Verizon Wireless' Hispanic agency of record.
"Connectedness to our clients and our community has always been the hallmark of our agency," said CEO and president of Lopez Negrete Communications Alex López Negrete. "It is also a game of scale and access. By having full-service offices on each coast, our organization has the ability and resources to deliver with unmatched depth, speed, innovation and efficiency that provide a very tangible advantage for both clients and consumers, both of which are now working and communicating in a real-time environment."
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say