"eConais is committed to making it extremely easy for customers to connect their devices to the Internet of Things. By partnering with Xively, we're offering a one-stop IoT solution, where our WiSmart Wi-Fi users can seamlessly connect with the Xively cloud, and quickly bring-to-market innovative healthcare, smart energy, wireless audio and control/monitoring products for industrial, commercial and residential markets," said Dr.
eConais has built turn-key Xively Cloud Services connectivity into its WiSmart(tm) Wi-Fi modules. Products that include WiSmart can connect out-of-the-box and immediately take advantage of Xively data structure and device management capabilities. Customer benefits include: * eConais Wi-Fi-enabled devices automatically connect to Xively Cloud Services, without any work by device development teams. These devices are then easily accessible by an internet terminal from anywhere in the world.
* Through Xively's powerful data services, customers have the option to record their transactions for greater discovery and understanding.
* Product designers can go beyond connected devices and create connected experiences that add value to their customers and their business. By using Xively to put structure and context around all the data generated by connected devices, businesses can gain insights into device usage and customer behavior patterns that inform product roadmaps, boost customer satisfaction and improve business value.
* Manufacturers can Wi-Fi-enable their products simply by embedding eConais Wi-Fi modules and leveraging the entire Xively management system to make it extremely easy to manage and support huge fleets of devices with minimal resources/labor.
For more information on the Xively / eConais partnership, click here.
To test drive the Xively IoT platform, sign up for a free Developer Account.
eConais is a global leader in ultra-low power embedded Wi-Fi modules and Systems in Packages (SiPs) for Internet of Things (IoT) Terminals. eConais products readily enable connectivity for the Internet of Things and Machine-to-Machine (M2M) communications. eConais' easy-to-use modules and software (SDK) enable customers to leverage the globally installed infrastructure of Wi-Fi access points and smart phones to create seamlessly connected products for healthcare, smart energy, wireless audio, and control/monitoring in industrial, commercial and residential markets. The eConais WiSmart(tm) platform allows product designers to incorporate wireless connectivity easily and effortlessly into virtually any product. www.econais.com About Xively Xively provides the first public cloud purpose-built for the commercial Internet of Things (IoT). Xively's Platform as a Service (PaaS) helps companies simplify and accelerate development of a new generation of IoT-connected products by allowing businesses of all sizes to focus on their innovation, instead of infrastructure, and bring compelling connected offerings to market at significant cost savings. Through the power of Xively's Connected Object Cloud(tm), solutions can securely and selectively interconnect, creating an exponential effect. A subsidiary of
Xively is a trademark of
Press contacts: US inquiries: Xively@bakercg.com
Most Popular Stories
- Slow Week Ahead of December FOMC Meeting
- Hispanics Seek to Grow School Board Members
- GM Bailout Saved 1.2 Million U.S. Jobs, Report Says
- 'Knockout Game': Myth or Menace?
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- U.S. Companies Eager for Iranian Business
- Bitcoin Used to Buy Tesla Car
- Banks Fret as Volcker Vote Approaches
- Paul Walker Fans Pay Respects
- Yellen Set to Become One of World's Most Powerful Women