The arrival of a new gaming console means a completely new controller in the case of PS4. Fortunately for GamerModz, their staff of engineers is ready. Their in-house 3D scanner allows them to start the process of injection molding quickly and ensures that parts will fit perfectly in the new PS4 controllers.
"Having complete control over the manufacturing process allows us to ensure top-quality products and create any colors or finishes that are in demand," says GamerModz President
Glossy, matte, chrome and clear colors will be launched for PS4 in an addition to new hydro-dipped patterns. Customers will be able to choose from hundreds of pre-designed PS4 color combinations or purchase a unique PS4 custom modded controller with over 5 billion possible combinations to choose from.
The Create-A-Controller™ section on GamerModz.com will feature PS4 for those customers looking to customize their new controllers this holiday season. GamerModz is prepared with their PS4 Create-A-Controller™ software already finished, just waiting to go live once product is available.
GamerModz will continue to sell parts and Modded Controllers for PS3 and have maintained steady sales despite the new system's approach. Rapid Fire Mods are will also be available for PS4.
GamerModz is a
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/Gamermodz/PS4-Modded-Controllers/prweb11257117.htm
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- Shanghai Smog Forces Factory Shutdowns
- Apple Paid Its Lawyers More Than $60MM to Defeat Samsung in Court
- Economic Bright Spots Not a Sure Boost for President Obama
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- US Consumer Borrowing Rose $18.2B in Oct.
- 2014 World Cup Official Noisemakers Quieter than Vuvuzelas
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines